1. Peanut Butter is my biggest weakness. I could eat an entire jar in one sitting.
2. I have two children.. they are dogs.
3. I love lame, cheesy dog names, so mine are named Bellie & Buttons. Bellie-Buttons.
4. I have traveled to 27 countries throughout Europe, Asia, & South America.
5. I want to go back to Venice, but first I need to see Greece. I'm pushing
for that to happen in August 2015.
6. I hate the cold weather, but I love Skiing & Snowboarding. I also am a HUGE hockey fan.
I played when I was little, and both of my parents played into their late 30's, early 40's. We, okay my parents, have season tickets to AVS games, and I would choose going to a hockey game over any other activity.
7. I am not a morning person. At all. I need silence for at least the first hour. Lucky for me,
Clark has already learned this.
8. I am unfortunately the pickiest eater. This means I eat a lot of fast-food, but I'm trying to stop. I do however love almost any Asian food.
9. With that said, I hate Mexican food.
If you're still reading, thank you for not letting that last one scare you away!
10. I am the kind of girl who likes having a few great friends over a ton of "shallow" friends.
11. Just like anyone, I have things I wish I could change about myself.. first being my double chin.
Thanks for that, Dad. I do my best to hide it in pictures, but you'll catch a glimpse of it, I'm sure.
12. I get the worst test anxiety no matter how easy the exam may be.
If I think I did well, we all already know I failed.
13. I am an only child, but I used to beg for a sibling.
14. My mom always told me "I was enough". I'm not sure if that's good or bad.
15. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. Commercials, TV shows, or movies; I will likely be crying.
16. I have at least one nightly TV show to watch 5 nights a week.
Sunday: Revenge, Kardashians (guilty pleasure)
Tuesday: Marvel's Agents of Shield
Wednesday: Suits, Nashville
Thursday: Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder
17. Thursday is my favorite night.
18. Clark and I have been together since June 2011. Our entire first year of the relationship
was long distance.
19. I moved to Milwaukee for him in August 2012. He is from Colorado as well, but got a
great scholarship to a school here.
20. Clark and I have the same birthday. June 29. He is two years older than I am.
21. I have a sarcastic personality and a tough exterior. I was lucky enough to have a Dad that gave me a good sense of humor and a strong confidence in myself. This helped a lot through the awkward years. (Middle School through ...maybe I'm still awkward?)
22. I have had many jobs, but only two in retail.
3 years at American Eagle.
1 year at J.Crew.
23. My favorite movie will always be Gladiator.
24. I am not a fan of gladiator sandals however.. sorry!
25. I consider myself very blessed to have the opportunities that I do, but I
believe with that comes a responsibility to take care of the people less fortunate than me.
I get that from my mom who is the most giving person I know.